Welcome to Matharia semantic expression editor. Here is the short instruction:
- To start working with the editor, navigate to the 'main' landmark
- To select one of the example constructions, activate the 'Examples' button
- To call an assistant panel, press the 'backslash' key
- To validate your expression, press the 'enter' key
- To select the semantic errors list, navigate to the 'complementary' landmark
Matharia is the first interactive math recognition technology for building applications that use or re-use mathematical formulas to enable profound math understanding, analysis, and learning. Matharia’s functionality combines interactive recognition for entering formulas created with standard mathematical notations in real time and converting them into a computer-understandable format and intelligent math understanding for extracting the meaning of a formula. This unique combination of functions enables the creation of applications and products that deliver great user experience, ensure not just syntactic but also semantic correctness, improve math understanding, and aid knowledge sharing.